. I am hoping to get 
16 entries
. There will be 
4 pools
 with 4 teams in each pool. The 
top 2
 teams from each pool after the round robin will 
make playoffs
.  I will have a website running by the start of the bonspiel.  Anyone who is interested in playing please leave your 
email
province
, and 
username
.  Thanks.
I'm in! Petey6. brennan511@hotmail.com. SASKATCHEWAN!!
m.j. moose  saskatchewan   grrhumphries@gmail.com
So far I only have 6 teams, so the tournament probably won't start this weekend.
Common people, join this tournament so we can get it going!! It's gonna be a good time!
MoreDrinks, Ontario, (not giving email)

If you don't give your email, it will be impossible for you to be able to play any games.

The website for the Canadian Bonspiel will be 
http://canadian-bonspiel.webs.com
 .  I will have the schedule and results as well as all the rules and everyones contact information on this website.  So please check it often.
wegma, you are entered in the Open Curling Bonspiel, not the Canadian Curling Bonspiel.  The Canadian Bonspiel is for Canadians, and the Open Bonspiel is for everyone else, so you should be posting messages in the Open Curling Bonspiel topic, not this one.

Also, who is Curling Widow??? You have become a member on the Canadian Curling Bonspiel website and I don't know who you are, so you may not be entered.
The bonspiel will start on Saturday, Dec. 4.  I will still take more entries, but I am starting the bonspiel.  I may not be around this weekend, so don't worry, everything will be updated on the website by Monday.  Check the website to see who you play against, and also please become a member on the website as well.

Thanks
I don't want to play in this bonspiel, just was curious to see how it worked etc. Thought if I joined website, there would be more info. I will play sometime in the future.
i want to join please
i live in minnesota thought my username is zachw email is wprjagunich@earthlink.net 
if you're still accepting entries

grandstones1@gmail.com
Quebec

Let me know, thanks
I am still taking entries.  The bonspiel has just started, and I have put you(grandstones)into a pool on the website: 
 so check to see who you play.  The contact information for your opponents is on the home page of the website, so email them to decide when you want to play.  These are the pools for anyone who didn't check yet:

Pool 1
- xtampa
- MoreDrinks
- tesser

Pool 2
- Skhammer
- Hatchet
- Petey6

Pool 3 
- mjmoose
- Its all good
- nobodysfool

Pool 4
- newellz
- zachw
- grandstones
I've been trying to get a hold of Skhammer to play me in round robin play. I'm hoping Skhammer sees this! If you do Petey6 wants to play you. Check the Canadian Bonspiel website for my email and lets set up a time to play!!
Hey guys, if you're still wanting players, I would like to join,

dominator411@hotmail.com
Ontario
Firewyn

Thanks
There are three new entries in the bonspiel:

donbonne - pool 1

jekyl - pool 2

Firewyn - pool 4
ill join..keybladet12@hotmail.com
curlmanitoba, I have entered you into the bonspiel.  Check the website, 
 to see which pool you are in and who you play.  The rules are also posted on the website.  If you have any questions, please email me at newellz_25@hotmail.com because I don't check this forum very often. 
Thanks
i will join also... if you take entries still. gobears_urlacher@yahoo.ca
welp, all of pool 1 games are complete.