Suggestions for site improvement
Posted in 
Go
Posted in 
Go
There are a few features I would like to see implemented to improve the site:

1) Remove the 8 person per table limit. What is the purpose of keeping people from seeing an interesting game?

2) Have a sound or audible signal to indicate a challenge is coming in. Often many of us are doing more than one thing at a time, and look away from the screen for a few seconds and miss the fact that there was a challenge.

3) Allow multitasking. Meaning, if you receive or issue a challenge, one should still be able to chat, check info, etc. while waiting for a response.

4) Allow more than a six stone handicap on 15x15. For beginners, six stones is not enough against a skilled player.

Thanks for considering these suggestions,
Those are excellent suggestions! flyordie please also consider setting time option per move in a game, some of us feel 4-5 minutes per move is too much sometimes..also more colors for shields is something we all desire xD, like purple perhaps..
I would also like to see a friend list where you can see whos online, whos in a challenge and when they are in a game, have a way to go to that game instantly to see how their doing. 
I would also like to see a friend list where you can see whos online, whos in a challenge and when they are in a game, have a way to go to that game instantly to see how their doing. 
Not a huge problem or anything, but I just encountered this today so I figured I'd make note of it. There's no way to give more than 6 stones handicap. I just tried today and the pass button is disabled so you are forced to move. Not a big deal as far as actual even play goes, but when you're trying to teach someone very new 9 stones is sometimes more appropriate. Would be nice to see this option added (or some kind of control before the game starts) the next time additions are made. Thanks!
You can always play a few moves at the 1-1 points.
bump

and 

5) add option to suggest and set a handicap before starting the game. ( related to 3) i guess ).

6) resolve issue with forcing play after passing ( by rejecting dead stone marking ).

7) add possibility for a player to indicate he's ranking on the online player list ( many players know their rank )
Another suggestion (not for go for checkers) is that make it so you don`t HAVE to jump the piece if you can.