« Back to All Topics
CHECKERS SYSTEM TOURNAMENT
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
How about a Checkers Tournament to be added to the Tournament Schedule?

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
A checkers tournament here is a good idea to be brought to life on this site. I and my friends have been waiting for something like this to happen here, and would hopefully approve of this in the Future to come. I hope others would check the forum and agree to this topic also, that fun on this site may be brought to a whole new level.

One Love:
Roach.  
A checkers Tournment would be good, and it will be my first and i'd look forward to it if it happens. I believe it's an incentive for everyone

Thankyou
   GVT1
i would love to play in the tournament (Y)
  it will be koooooooooooooooooooooool pls start it soon..
A tournament will be really appreciated, a lot of fun and competition, especially there are many good players out there, i won't say nicks, cause everyone has a chance in my opinion.

we will appreciate if there will be a system of tournament, not only one tournament, like that, everyone will have a chance to participate whenever he feels ready too, loll.

thank you 

Peace On Earth
yes definitely count me in, this is a brilliant idea, just 1 question will it be a non program tournament ??? 
hopefully it will :) 

Hi Lewis. (:
Might be a good idea.
But lately a program boy will win always or the most time.
Just my opinion.

Tommy

Great ideer. and there should be more than one tournament.
A Checkers Tournament is a great idea!   Checkers is a fascinating game and this site holds many extremely talented and skillful players.  In addition, we have many who play for fun and others who are interested in sharpening their skills.  It is my hope that the tournament would include All.  
Thank you for considering this!

I love this site and thank you for making it available to all of us.

Take care, stay well, and enjoy today!
If you are ever at the site, please come and play 'withme'.  
hahah!
Hello; A cherker tournament here is a good idea,it will be my first would love to see one.
Love treelover
this would be good!

i will eat the competition
Yes very good Idea 

Thunder thx 

Could be an idea to NOT allow "Might Use A Program" player's to enter these syastem tournaments?

Thoughts?

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Yes, would be one step closer to avoid program player.

Tommy
yes no flagged players is a good idea but there are people who get draws with progs that are not flagged so i think there is probally ways round using a prog without the little red flag next to your name,

in the tournement after all the low ranking players have been eliminated you would be left with draws so maybe in this scenario you could make them play a bullet match to determine the winner? just an idea

also as it will be a grand master who would eventually win this i think maybe there could be 3 seperate tournements for low rankings players to enjoy aswell? i.e novice, amatuer and intermediate in 1 tournemnet and advanced and expert in another seperate tournemnet and masters and grand masters in another

just my thoughts ;)
Well if they could do that thunder, that would be gr8. or they can also set the detection system to a number of times windows are being changed. and then would automatically lead to disqualification, once he/she has agreed to all tournament rules. Just another taught.

One Love:
Roach
Ladies tournament would be the best support I
Hi there.

I've been taking a look around the site, and notice a few tournaments happening with the other games on the site. So hopefully we'll be Getting one in checkers soon. All checker lovers should support. thnx
Do you have to be a subscriber to participate? How else would this work?
Good idea Lewis, about the program users. As for the tourny it's a great idea, something new and fresh.

Darren
GREATTTT i dream the TOURNAMENT checkers and no program of course 0:) but ever players program my idea

its one game 2 mn and 1sec increment or just 
 2 or 3mn maximum  tell the day ;) 

Good job ThUnDeR
Yes this is a great idea I come from another site but not enough players to have good tournaments. I think bullet match is the best way to weed out the programs. They can still program but will be far enough behind on time that if you draw or even have good end game (most programmers are weak players without it) they will lose on timer.
i would welcome a non programmer tournament. if they wan't to play , let them play separtely.so, when do we start?
i would welcome a non programmer tournament. if they wan't to play , let them play separtely.so, when do we start?