« Back to All Topics
Java
Posted in 
Technical
Java
Posted in 
Technical
Java
Hello to all! I have lastest Java from officail site www.java.com but flyordie keep ask me download Java on my computer :-( why?  yesterday all worked but now - no
same problem...... very frustrating,help someone ?
same problem i supose that the side is infected by a virus that wants us to download a dangerous programm. Do not follow this link
I have the same problem also.  It stop working today.  Yesterday was fine.  Come on flyordie, I am paying to use this site.  Help us out now.
I am also a subcriber and have java loaded and if dont get help soon,i will cancel membership
What kind of browser do you use? Which version?
I am trying to get into the english room it says I have to down load Java. I clicked on down load still wont let me in. Please help
What kind of browser do you use? Which version?
i have amd turion 2 dual core 2400 mhz processor
i am unable to acess internet reversi
Now all ok and it works... Thank you :-)
When I try to start the chess game, it shows a dotted circle saying Java is loading.  But, it never loads and ends in a blank white screen.  This happened just from a couple days ago.  I've been playing almost daily before then.  What is the problem and how do you correct it?
Its A Browser Problem not Java , i have it aswell with Firefox..but not with Internet explorer..or either of my others , also tested on my other computers , its defo a browser error.

change browsers..or install the latest version if you have already switched.

tho i might have another problem to yours mine says ( Service is currently unavailable please try again )

Good luck tho.

Warrior.

Sorry for The double Post Flyordie.

I Would also check the current browser settings.(Connections).
Your Internet provider might be blocking Access If so..i would try a VPN , Or A Proxy , otherwise contact your network administrator for help.

i Myself Cannot Play Flyordie Games ( Tanx Or 8ball) without PC Version , as my internet provider blocks it.
My solution To this : Use A Proxy server Or VPN..Example , Hotspot shield.

I Cant Play any Games online with my regular IP..Not Sure why.