« Back to All Topics
Programs...and what we should do to prevent them
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Posted in 
Four in a Row
:Programs: (N)....Umm..is there any way where moderators could ban or warn everyone with a program,to get rid of it? Such as Kofimark, he causes disturbance and irritates others. That does definately not make this website enjoyable! This used to be an azmazing place and I hope we can change it and replace this site to the way it was before!

Thanks,Infinite Memory :)
1) Programs are not against rules so they can be used so your going to have to put up with it.
2) that means removing them from alot of board games = angry people = less money.
3) Programs have always been allowed since the beginning.

Yes i know they are annoying i've been playing against them for like 4 years -.- but nothing we can do can change that.
bonsoir, mais dans le règlement c'est marquer que les programmes sont interdit ! 

Et si on peut les interdire car quand on veut on peut ! Il suffit de mettre un système qu'au bout de 5 changement de page par PARTIE , on est déconnecté... Car même les joueurs honnêtes pourront changer 4 fois de pages ! Car mettre un signe cela ne sert strictement à rien du tout. J'en es parler à de nombreux joueur, et ils sont d'accord que cela serait une très bonne idée. Et que cela ferait revenir des anciens joueurs qui en ont eu marre des programmes... Et par la même occasion cela diminuerait les insultes... 

Dîtes moi ce que vous pensez de ce système ? 

Bon jeu à tous et bonne fêtes ! 

TRADUCTION :

good night, but it's mark in the regulation that the programs are prohibited!

And if we can ban them because when we want we can! Just put that after a change of 5 Page PART, you are offline ... For even honest players may change 4 times of pages! Because it does put a sign used strictly for nothing. I're talking to many players, and they agree that this would be a good idea. And that it would back the former players who got tired of programs ... And at the same time this will decrease the insults ...

Tell me what you think of this system?

Have fun with it and good holidays!
Lol!! Thats fair enough but your a bit of a hypocrit arnt you? you program.. youve programmed in the past and your probably still doing it now, now before you accuse me of programming YES i sometimes program?! only against PLAYERS that RUN. If you do see me with a sign i have most likely set 2 games which you rarely see a PROGRAMMER do and i play on 2 nicknames the same time! 

If you dont like programmers mute them simple! :)
Hi everybody, i totally agree with ♥.þєŧiŧ ¢ǿєùя.♥ 's idea...
Programs are allowed but i think that FOD 
should
 find a system to respect rule 3.16
Or like Pink Wolfle said, : "if you don't like programs, just mute them"... Ok but they can also come with their 
other nicknames
 :| 

Happy new year !
And i wish you a very good day.

Mι¢kєy ¢яѕ :p
Actually, I think we should have a place on fod for only progs in which they can use them for practice, but using the other rooms for fair and fun play.

Infinite Memory is a good friend of mine and is a very good player. He never programmed by the way, so its very unfair of you people especially "Wolfie" to assume.

Have a good new year! ;)

[Edited by: Translator on Dec 30, 2011 9:30 PM]