« Back to All Topics
About breaks
Posted in 
Billiards
About breaks
Posted in 
Billiards
About breaks
Just had a nice break and a good table, could go for my first half-cent, but my opponent had left the game @ 39 unfortunately. Yeah, I know most of you make those daily but for me it takes weeks to get that close to it.

Wouldn't it be great if you changed the game a little bit and make the game run atleast until the break is finished,  even if your opponent had already left.

I honestly think this would even bring the game more subscribers (Including me), as the good sports are mainly the higher ranked who almost never accept to play me, so when playing the lower-ranked people there are higher chances that they will leave the game during your break.

The rankings are really nice, but when playng random low ranks (majority of the players), you often won't be able to continue your break.
Couldn't agree more. Nothing worse than someone quitting when you are on a decent break (which for me is not that much).  Be great if you could carry on even if the quitter has logged.
This has been discussed many times before and they will not make any changes, OP made it clear last time this was brought up :(
Won't are can't?  If the former; have they said why?  
Yeah i think its a great idea. Today i was on a break of 41 in quick and looked on course to get my first half cent but he ran. I like the idea of being able to continue the break after the person has ran
Can you refind topic Gary so we can see what OP said.