« Back to All Topics
!! MEDITATE !!
!! MEDITATE !!
!! MEDITATE !!
Hi,

Even if the programs are allowed by FlyOrDie, I ASK YOU: 

THE CHEATING can make you a true Champion? 
How someone can be really proud of that? 

It's a shame even if some close they eyes. Everyone can understand! 

If the honesty is important in life why the things are different for the virtual? Oh... It's just one game... 

I say stop to this bad mentality!  

And now I ASK FlyOrDie: WHY YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES?

For the money? Of course not... SO? By kindness for help the players to become stupid?!

The programs are toxic for the reflection of the players.

MEDITATE. 

Thank you for have reading my message.

... or you could just report those "cheaters" like everybody else does.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
I'm bored to do this stuff ThUnDeR. Because it's ridiculous. 
People need to stop the cheating "normaly" by themselves. 
But if nobody understand... We need to help them.  

And I want to add one last important thing. 

The system for detecting the change of page penalize also honest players who don't use a program to play. The sign (!) can appears because a player play 2 games in the same time.

But in this case, this is unacceptable too. The good reputation of a player can be destroyed just for that! 

Maybe a genious like you can rethink the system. 

Cordialy.

Hello

I want to talk about my experience because I have used a program to play from the past for see the difference but I'm not proud of that. 
If it's a good thing so why I'm not proud? That mean something... 
Yes meditate it's important.
I can pretend be the only person of this site with a consciousness. Omg it would be so pretentious!

Even if some players think... It's a little disrespectful to call the cheaters... Cheaters. xD 
I think it's the right word if someone is honest in first with himself and a minimum coherent.

FlyOrDie can be the best site of games and of far.
If the hierarchy try to understand some mistakes. 

Regards. ZF22
The program refers to that type of game? Billiard?
Hi kid, 

The Billiard don't have programs I think. 
But Go Moku, Four in a Row, and many other games yes. 

And use them it's a very bad idea. Because it's not honest. 

I wish you a nice day.

Some ideas or better to say "recapitulation of many good suggestions". 

1. The most simple is to write in the rules that the programs are PROHIBITED in FlyOrDie. 

2. If the system of the sign (!) for detected the cheaters remains the same in the future, it must appear more soon. 

"THE PROGRAMS MUST BE DEVALUED BY FlyOrDie. Because they are useless for the reflection of a player during the game".

3. The programs don't have normaly a place in a top 20 of best players.
Don't deserve the crown, because it's "the honnor of a respectable Champion".

4. The game between a player and a progger should be unrated!!

Cordialy.
using a program to tell you where to move is no different then taking a test and using a smartphone or a laptop to google the answers, or playing untimed scrabble while reading a dictionary.

yes its cheating but its allowed.
Thanks for your message whitegost. 

You say: "yes its cheating but its allowed". 

It's very interesting when you think how much the honesty is important. And of course by the same time the respect.  

For finish well this subject I say in my turn: If it's a cheating it's a problem.
If it's a problem we need in the future a true solution.

The image of FlyOrDie would be more valorised like that. 
And the fairplayers happy to play. 

Cordialy,

✴☪ Nĭgħt عlf ★✴

I never play pool in the jungle,,,too many cheetahs:|
In my opinion, rather than be angry at a cheater here or want them punished, i feel empathy towards them instead, because it seems to me they have no concept of the personal challenge most derive from testing there own skills in the ability to compete and win, with that in mind its my opinion  that in comparison they actually lose in a sense because, even though they win the 
"game" they likely fail to have a true sense of personal accomplishment that i would get from matching my skills against another,the sense of feeling superior from winning by cheating is short lived as they will not gain the rewards that ,fairness, sportsmanship,competing offer us in other aspects of our lives. 
Concerning my favorite game the Four in a row. I can say that the programs are a real problem now more than ever.

The oldest generation of players didn't have to confront so many programs. 
And their level seemed better. 
But in the past, the bad players had a middling level. Therefore easily breakable. Under these conditions had 1000 points was easy! 

The bad players now become almost unbreakable. While some have just 200 points. Why? Because there is lots of programs.
So when some pretentious talk about their past level... I *laugh* with all my heart. Because it's so ridiculous.

With experience and practice many can achieve a very good level. But how break the programs? (Those who don't have the sign?...) Ha!

The new generation is disadvantaged. The new honest players fight with a majority of machines.  
Yet among of them there are still players with potential. Some are here, some are coming...

As you tell so well the anger is useless. But the situation is still unfair. So what to do? In the future I've decided to mute all the players who use a program. 
Don't even talk with them.
Because I can't stand to see nicks with red signs. It's a cheating!!

And I encourage other players to do the same thing to play peacefully.
Hoping that people can stop the cheating by themselves to not destroy this super game the Connect4 and others...

Thank you halfcat for your interesting thought.

(It's my last message for this topic -.-) bye bye,,,