« Back to All Topics
nicks banned without any raison !
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hello, i would like to say to you what happened to me this week end.
i received on this nick a demerit point on 31 of october for 3 days.
ok np, i merited it.
i didnt play during this time, and when i came back, AFTER the 3 days, i wanted to play with another of my nicks, and what a surprise : the nick have been banned perm for "evasion". i tried another nick : banned perm again for "evasion".
i would like to know if there are the right rules ? normaly, other nicks are not banned when u dont play with them during ur demerit point.
can you explain to me why ? and if it's a mistake from you, can you please recover the 2 nicks i lost.
ty for your answer.
sincerely
Reasons of a punishment are always shown at the loggin windows.

[url=
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html
]Rules of use
/url]
"Multiple Nicks/Evasion" ?

I lost a'lot of my accounts for this reason when i had no active banishments, the automod isn't very accurate in some situations..i lost like 10 of my old nicknames which i didn't use for 1-3 years, all for evasion which i never even had at the time they were banned.

There should be a system for banishment appeals..
Mods i spoke to couldn't figure out why they were banned either but at the same time refused to reactivate either of them.

So i guess there's not a'lot you can do other than email Hoping the admins check it and maybe correct it.

The Banned nicks for the reason "multiple nicks-evasion" is not a bug .
You all should keep using 1 or 2 active nicks and all the rest is going to be canceled or banned for this reason to limit the use of multiple nicks by the same user. 

Translator
I lost a few names with Dice on them , Hydro, Rock Solid names i had plans of competing in tournaments on in the future, but its not a problem, now i have only 2 others and this one, these 3 are the only ones il ever be using again and im trying to keep them all subscribed at the same time so i don't lose them..
The solution to this problem is quite simple really... Create ONE nick, stick to only the one nick and behave. Then there are no dems and no bans... Everyone is happy ;) 
Shouldn't be limit for accounts especially if i use them alot, i lost names i used for 5-6 months just because i didn't use them for a period of time, that's hardly fair.