idea of ​​progression. owners to Site
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
we make money.
FlyOrDie, the site has the best Graphical que pool in 3d world. Why not expand? why not permetir que a good player is sponsored by a large company? I have a very good idea, make FlyOrDie (billiards) being sought by large international companies as a means of advertising, but it needs major changes, disclosure of FlyOrDie site, bring more customers to FlyOrDie site, do a few rooms with greater numbers of people (1000) or (10000), to tournaments with real prizes. the site has potential, as I already said is one of the best graphics in the world in 3d pool, need to mirror the sites that already have some success as well as sites pocker real bets. thanks for the attention, I hope this message gets to the site owned by people.
 it can be still melhor.concordo is yes
This is not a professional gaming website, FlyOrDie offers free to play games as fun to all the family to sit down and enjoy a nice quiet relaxing game of billiards or a patient board game.

I understand where your coming from but I doubt FlyOrDie will ever do such work as it costs to much in order to set sponsors up. 

I do however partially agree that would of been nice to make money just for beating people at online pool however there are already multiple websites with such features so I believe FlyOrDie will remain the way it always has been, a FREE to play fun game for all the family to enjoy.

Agreed. These guys could make some big money with this site if they wanted to....a lot of money. 
Or things like a buy in tourney with 50 cent or 1€
Winner of tourney get 50% 2nd 30% 3rd and 4th 10%
This might get some more players to play. :)
"FlyOrDie, the site has the best Graphical que pool in 3d world."

Not totally correct. Unless you enjoy battling on a postage stamp. There are several other better (gui) sites.
Only the confident players with the most experience and reliability to win the tournaments would consider paying, and I'm sure a lot of them wouldn't either as they have played for years without having to pay anything to enter a tournament other than a monthly subscription..

The number of participants in tournaments wall decrease dramatically as I can't picture a few hundred players paying to enter a Tournament which they should already have access to thanks to the subscription feature, don't get me wrong its a great idea I just don't see it happening in the near future as FlyOrDie has been a free to play Website for over a decade and I doubt a few player opinions is going to convince OP/DEVELOPER to make such a huge addition to the Tournament system but who knows I might be wrong, maybe they will.

I
I dont talk about System tourney, i talk about few tourney a year like 3-6 or so.

The site should at least allow the player to be sponsored by some company or brand (advertising), leaving space on the same info to promote your brand, but for this to happen, it is necessary to have more users in a room at least 1,000 people , that to attract the interest of companies to divulge any product. 

.....FlyOrDie you guys can grow, where this eagle vision?? You guys have everything on hand.
diga alguns desses sites por favor.eu nao conheço .
Check the 'Business/Advertising' section:

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
Not totally correct. Unless you enjoy battling on a postage stamp. There are several other better (gui) sites.I am unaware of better site that this in jogabilidade, if to know says which é.carom3d? to never, 8ball club? to never .flyordie yes, yes optimum billiards 3d of the world, that is creto...                   
Thunder, I would like this message to reach the owners of the site, person your help and the help of other moderators. thank you