« Back to All Topics
snooker rules?
Posted in 
Billiards
snooker rules?
Posted in 
Billiards
snooker rules?
Hi all, In a game of snooker my opponent potted the white and there was only colours left on the table(all reds had been potted) I was then given a free ball as the next colour  (green) was snookered. I nominated the brown potted the brown and spun the white back into the green that was snookered and potted that to. I got the points for both balls. Was this a legitimate shot or a glitch? Both my opponent and myself where left confused by this. Any answer would be helpful as I never knew this was a rule or not . Thank you :)
Must have been a glitch, Impossible for you to get the points for both balls otherwise as its a foul :|
Thank you for answering my question to the best of your knowledge regarding the situation that occurred within my game I thought it was best to report it as although it was a rare/random thing to happen it was something that I thought needed answering or an error/glitch to point out in order to make this an even better game than what it already is. Once again thanks for your input,good luck and be safe. ;) 
The shot was legitimate, but according to the "official rules" only one ball should score.

"If both the nominated ball and a ball on are potted, only the ball on is scored unless it was a Red, when each ball potted is scored. The free ball is then spotted and the ball on remains off the table."

So this seems to be a scoring bug, which will be fixed hopefully in the next update.

Thank you for your feedback.