« Back to All Topics
how it works sharing points in granpix?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I do not understand this sharing, it seems that something is wrong, players who never win a tournament in 1st place are on the top of the list, it's incredible, I think it should be revised, is more than just the winner of the tournament have a score well over higher than 2nd place, but what I see in granpix are players who have few wins # 1 tournaments, and still are in the tops of granpix.
Hey ...๖ۣۜPคz... its more about consistantly finishing in the top 10 rather than coming 1st...I think this is better because its the players who play a variety of games and those who are online for most tournaments that have a better chance. I do think though that the billiards gp pointing system needs adjusting, if u win a tournament lets say Monday then thats it you cant get anymore gp points in billiards all week. What ye think ? Damo. :)
I am on your side with this topic, it seems that if you don't want to lose your game you can offer a draw so your opponent is happy they never lost the game, WELL hello there is always and only has ever been one winner in a game, the option to draw because you can't handle loosing is just discuss ting , FOD needs to fix this problem as many of us love the game but have to share sorrow and points because others can't handle it, 
I say if you can't handle it DON"T play, here here I am right with you and you your complaint is valid :)