« Back to All Topics
Adverts 
Posted in 
Billiards
Adverts 
Posted in 
Billiards
Adverts 
When I come to play and after each game there is adverts. I have no problem with them but I seem to be having a problems where the skip ad button is no longer coming up and having to watch a one minute advert is bearable I however find these 20 minute adverts with NO skip ad button unbearable. I know if I'm to subscribe I would not get adverts but I'm here asking why has the (my?) skip ad button disappeared? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks ★☆ⓙⓤⓢⓣⓝⓞⓖⓞⓞⓓ►▶™ 
Well, this is the first I have heared about this happening, and normally, after around 10 - 20 seconds of watching the advert, it should normally come up with the "Skip Ad" option, however, this could be a problem due to your browser.

Have you attempted to clear your catche?

Is your java up to date?

What internet browser do you use?

Regards,
Sullivan88
This has happened to me once or twice, I usually just reload the game and its back. No idea why it happens tho.
Thank you for the reply to my question . I had tried all the things you said before posting the question it seems to have sorted it self out now.Sorry for the late reply iv'e been stuck in the hospital for the last two weeks it is like my second home . Once again thank you and happy gaming ;)