Posted in 
General
Onebip
Posted in 
General
Onebip
I cant suscriber for sms, becuase onebip error, help
Hi everybody ,

OneBip the problem is a recurring problem and is not as reliable as before, however.

But if wishes and subscribe 1 month, you have the solution in the first part, and you click the payment was € 4.99 uros which redirects you to the section "Connection" (username and password) after put signs continue and that is that you will need this in the bottom of the page you find it
"If you need help to make your payment, see. Help WorldPay"
By following the instructions you will reach the same result as OneBip but with less stress.

See for yourself, follow the instructions and you will be satisfied Worlpay.

Ozraks Yareks
Hi,

Yes, you' ve reason  for say " récurrent " and very hard for those who don' t card of payment on the Net or not authorized by their bank and must use another method....

Just an example in all their writings... " you wish to make a payment using another method (for example, by cheque, by bank/money transfer or over the telephone), please contact the online store directly to discuss the different payment options available " 

Already not easy for a resourceful the Net, i don' t imagine for a novice or a non-customary shopping via the net...

Regards.

My personal opinion... I've nothing against " worldpay " but their process: worry, you're doing with the store or "site" .. in summary,that's it.

Those who want fast and not by credit card, in all modes of subscription application is the most expensive month or every 3 months, which remains the most interresting. It's obvious that the most interesting' s the subscription to the year ...

Your opinion please Ozraks or am i wrong ? All this to best advise members.

Regards.