Room 1 backgammon
Posted in 
General
Room 1 backgammon
Posted in 
General
Room 1 backgammon
Hello site creators and site administrators,

I've been coming to this site for many years to play games, but sometimes there are serious problems.
For example, I enter and control all daily games (pente, checkers, chess, billiards, backgammon, memory, …). I noticed this. In all games, there are players of every color in every room I enter, except backgammon, but it is not like that in backgammon. Backgammon masters (red and orange colors) always gather in 1 room. It's been like this for years. Backgammon 1 room is always full, most of them either guest players or players with very low scores, for example players with less than 500 points. Our problem is that most of the players and guests with such low scores don't come there for the game, their purpose is to start a fight and snitch on someone. Buddha bothers me. Some unsubscribed masters cannot enter the game because of them. Backgammon asks you to set a point limit for 1 room.
We have another problem.
The rooms of all the games I play are always quiet, fights, arguments, politics… they are not talked about, everyone plays their own game and leaves. But not so in backgammon. In backgammon, swearing, insulting, humiliating the nation, politics, etc. in the chat lobby every day. It's being talked about and it bothers me. People can't play games comfortably. Sometimes backgammon assistants come to 1 room, but they cannot punish those who insult them because they do not understand Turkish. Backgammon 1 room requires maintenance. I would like backgammon 1 room to be like other game rooms.
It would be nice if there were extra games like rummikub, okey 101, uno on the site :)
❤️
forgot to add : I wish everyone a Merry Christmas 🧑‍🎄 & a Happy New Year in 2023, good luck in daily life and in flyordie.com ❤️
❤️
Would be nice if there was a option to turn the whole chat off.
❤️