« Back to All Topics
to change my picture
Posted in 
General
to change my picture
Posted in 
General
to change my picture
Dear moderators, I would like to change my photo and I can't anymore...could you please unblock it so that I can put a more beautiful one..thanks
😢
😮
Hello Deimal, 

Most probably the image has the wrong format or it's too large in terms of kilobytes. 
You can use the following formats: *jpg, *png and *gif

If you don't have a photo editor but "whatsApp" you can send the picture to yourself. It will be smaller then. 

Kind regards, 
John
❤️
Szia Delmai , 

Miután felvette veled a kapcsolatot, megerősíti, hogy minden visszatért a normális kerékvágásba.

Egy halasztást és a "síró lány" fotójának elmosódását követte. Feljelentést tettek a fényképedről, majd segítséget kértél, ami megtörtént, és a fényképed megváltoztatható.

Kérjük, ezentúl adjon további információt a problémáról. Több információ = gyorsabb és érthetőbb segítség.

Jó szórakozást kívánok az oldalon, szép napot.

Üdvözlettel: "catsgirls"
🙃
❤️
Igen igazad van catsgirls. Természetesen nem rendelkeztünk ilyen információval.
Kellemes napot kívánok :)

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Good afternoon Delmai,
Any subscribed or unsubscribed player with 5 points in the dice can at any time change his profile picture in his account area, as long as it fits the necessary requirements and complies with the stipulated rules.
Have you tried changing the picture in a different browser to the one you are using? try it and see.

If you need help please contact the technical support: 
https://games.flyordie.com/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Good luck and regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
hello sir, this problem has nothing to do with different browsers.
❤️
🙃