« Back to All Topics
Cheating on backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Cheating on backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Cheating on backgammon
I noticed that many players cheat here, so that everyone has the same opportunities to cheat Here is the program what you can use for this, download the program "GNU Backgammon" so you can cheat without end
I don't need that and the game operators could prevent the scam if they would limit the time from the dice to 30 sec then no cheater would have time to use this external program
As long as this possibility exists, I will not invest any money in this game, I wish you all a lot of fun in this game.
I have a suggestion, opens a hardcore room (name Quick Gammon) 25 sec after the dice you have to have drawn otherwise you have lost
Good evening qingu,
Please be advised that the use of program is allowed in board games including "backgammon", as long as the player marks its use in his profile area with the sign ( !), otherwise the player is in infraction and may be sanctioned or even see his account permanently closed.
So if you understand or have proof of what you refer, you should send the abuse report to the moderation team, so that if it is confirmed one of the possible sanctions is applied.
I ask you to read well our rules of use, because with the 1st message of this topic you are committing an infraction in point 3.16. (Using development, promotion, or communicate the existence of a program that gives the user unnatural or unintended benefits in the game or that alters the performance of the game).

Rules: 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules
 \  
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Regards
Dav7d
❤️
😮
I just wanted to ensure equal opportunities, that's why I mentioned this program, I don't need it but for everyone else who doesn't know anything about it yet they should be informed, because of the fairness, I don't want to denigrate anyone here, that's not my way and only grievances should be shown here.
i certainly don't want to call for breaking the rules here, i'm really only concerned about one thing, that you don't win this wonderful game by tricks, but only by ability paired with luck. that's how it should be. that's all it's about for me
I wish everyone a fair and honest game
Dear David , if you really did care about players cheating on your backgammon platform , then you would ban %90 of the ladder players . Only one of them declares cheating . Sometimes our words should match our actions :) . Nothing solved by just adding a small resings button actually.You got to get down to the course and solve the problem on the pitch . 

Sincerely :)
good evening qingu, indeed the programs are authorized in backgammon except in tournaments they are prohibited, however it is true that many players do not indicate their program, as it happens in other games,also you can try to play other games which are also interesting on flyordie.if you have a real doubt of cheating you can report it to the moderators, here is the link   
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
   good continuation and good games   "༄Aïnara༄♥"
❤️
🙃
thank you Aïnara for your answer, as I said before, I just want to achieve that this game is played fairly and honestly and it is a pity that this beautiful game is played so unfairly, so my request for a hard core room where you have to play fast with a time limit because otherwise you lose
a good time limit would be 25 seconds after the dice better would be 15 seconds after the dice, so you have no time to cheat
what also has to be said, the developers have put a lot of effort into this game i think it's really good how it was implemented, and i don't want to diminish the fun of the game in any way. i'm convinced that it's not the developers' intention that you can cheat in this game.