« Back to All Topics
Win - draw- lose
Win - draw- lose
Win - draw- lose
About time they put wins - draws - losses in information again bc then can see and ecaluate the average.
Administrator hoat4 promised us that, and if there inst space enuf then u make space fot it !!!!!!!
So hoat4 lets do this or are u on vacation again, lol.
Greetings AL
Good morning Al Zamalek,
Many updates have been made, namely in the score graph with information about the total number of wins and average percentage of the current opponents.
Much more is expected to improve, however we must wait with patience and serenity future updates, by the way, by mere curiosity, when you say that our administrator made that promise give me here the link to the topic where that was said.

Regards
Dav7d

Note! If you wish I can give you detailed information with all your wins, losses and draws.
❤️
And Dav7d u a super assistant moderator only u got to give the people more space to chat as long if they dont insult, harass or other abusements.
Like not interfere in the chat 2 much, only when necessary, thats all.

Greetings, AL
❤️
al zamalek plays under many nicknames . my understanding is that this is not legal. he is a big troublemaker in the chat room. please replace him if at all possible. he is not a  credible ambassadore of this great game of ours . thanks eugene.
❤️
Better stop insulting, harrasing and stalking me otherwise ill report u mr.
❤️
🙃
ecaluate = evaluate
😮
🙃
Administrator hoat4 said that in the checkers room to me / us.
I asked him there a while ago and he said with space mite be a problem.
🙃
Hello Al Zamalek,
Ok I don't doubt it, I thought I had seen this information in a topic like this one: 
https://games.flyordie.com/forum/236051?s=hn

But if you have been given some hope, do not lose it because as I told you before our site is in constant and continuous development.

Regards
Dav7d
❤️