« Back to All Topics
Multiple account use
Multiple account use
Multiple account use
We all know that most gamers own and use a mobile device to access games.
We also know that the majority have several accounts and that a minority escapes the identification of the IP which differs according to the very precise goal which is to escape a blame received. This generally results in a permanent exclusion or a temporary closure of access to the games
I suggest that during registration the player be asked to provide a phone number to finalize the registration. The modus operandi will have to be established by the administration.

catsgirls Assistant Moderator
❤️
Hello, I am against this. More and stricter rules will drive even more players away!  in my opinion FOD doesn’t need any more measures to keep players in check. After all, it’s only a gaming site nothing more. And I personally wouldn’t give my phone number. That’s way too much private information.  Best Regards, Fairplay.
❤️
Hello All,

What if several family members would like to play? 
Let's take a parent and two minor children as an example. Then we just have one phone number, but three accounts are required. 
If you take this thought further, FlyOrDie should have the IDs of everyone presented, otherwise you could also pretend that you have 2 kids who also want to play.  Not feasible, is it?

** I would like to add that catsgirls and I had an short e-mail exchange in which she informed me that this topic was open for discussion.

Kind regards,
John
❤️
I know several players who have multiple subscribed accounts, doing this would reduce the revenue generated.  

Less Subscriptions = Less Money in the boss' pocket.
❤️
I also agree. No restrictive rules, what can make users run away, and please no change requiring personal data. I think thas unnecessary.
❤️
I dont agree in totality But maximum 3 acc active for me is not bad. Just think they need to start taking out points day by day to avoid sitting on top 20… that situation is getting boring
Edited by Puskas
🙃
No restriction rules that has to do with our privacy and personal data, plz. It's just a game platform, not a social network with dubious and subversive posts and content..
❤️