« Back to All Topics
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
I wonder why each time when i report certain people each time that they dont get sanctioned for demerit worthy cases?
And i wonder why i see people that each time with ! of use program not get sanctioned while they not have declared that they use program in their information.
It says in info if lie about it then get sanctioned when program use appears.
🙃
Hello Al Zamalek, 

If you see players who have the red exclamation mark, then they indicated it on their profile page - or FlyOrDie's system has put the exclamation mark, which amounts to the same thing. 
The moderators decide which cases deserve a demerit and which do not. It is important not to respond when being attacked but just report and mute. 

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Good morning Al Zamalek,
I inform you that the entire moderation team is highly I repeat.... Highly Competent! in the work they do on our gaming site, never think to put in doubt their decisions, we just have to accept them with due humility, respect and understanding, what sometimes seems to you and many wrong does not correspond to the truth, because all offenders sooner or later are duly sanctioned.
As publicly disclosed in our rules "moderation is subjective, rules will be applied in a manner that appears unfair to someone in some cases."
To finish... imagine how many times you yourself have gotten away with something you did wrong, so I suggest you not to look at the evil of others, worry about yourself, behave well and you will see that everything will be fine.

Best regards
Dav7d
❤️
Sorry Dav7d but AL Zamalek is right about this unfair players.but you also support the players Please check your uncles Portugal4ever . He always has a nick at Ponde Conde! I also reported but it didn't happen!! You yourself use a program at Bullet Checkers We found that at Checker Cruncher Forum each of your moves was transferred 1 to 1 !!!

WIf you want I can send you the website and what else you are an assistant and please never write it is our flyordie  about that you are still to small 

I have known Al Zamalek for a long time and I know what he writes here is true