Lagg :|
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Üdv ! 
Valakinek valami ötlete arra hogy ha játszom minden okés , semmi lagg semmi hiba , de amint Vessagoval jatszom ... olyan brutális lagg és késés van hogy le se tudom írni .
Továbbá a mai játékunk (nem pontmentes) Nem szerepel egyikünk információs lapján sem ? 
Köszi szép napot!

Hello!
Does anyone have any ideas why everything is fine when I play, no lag, no errors, but as soon as I play with Vessago... there's such brutal lag and delay that I can't even type properly.
Furthermore, today's game (not unrated) is not appearing on either of our profiles?
Thanks, have a nice day!
Edited by PötiManó
😮
Szia PötiMano´, 

Ha az ellenfeled internetsebessége meglehetősen lassú, hosszabb ideig tart, amíg a mozgásuk eléri a FlyOrDie szerverét, és feldolgozza és megjeleníti. És meg kell várni, hogy ez megtörténjen. Mert a mozdulataid, vagy amit írsz, tovább tart, amíg eléri az ellenfelet. Szerintem itt is így lehet.
Üdvözlettel, John

If the Internet speed of  your opponent is quite slow, it will take longer for their movements to reach  FlyOrDie's server to be processed and displayed. And you also have to wait while that happens. Because your moves or what you're writing takes longer to reach your opponent, as well.  I think that this might be the case here. 

Kind regards, John
Okay, but why aren't the matches listed on the datasheet?
I don't know, sorry. Maybe your opponent lost the connection to the server.

Have a nice day too,
John
Edited by John Stewart
If the result is not seen and was not a pointless  game, there can be two explanations: both players played from the same IP ( 2 pc from the same router), or connection lost for both at the same time. It happened in the recent weeks a lot of times. I saw tournaments interrupted, and the result of game played was lost. First case often happens when family members have there own nicks and play with each other using the same wifi connection.