« Back to All Topics
Red exclamation mark
Posted in 
Checkers
Red exclamation mark
Posted in 
Checkers
Red exclamation mark
I wonder why when people use program and they declared it a computer thingy shows up in their info.
Why doesnt it pop up in the room when they declared it then it shows in the room, then can more easily see who doesnt follow the rules.
And u people say its allowed here, but normally if cheat, ir use like doping in a game u get disqualified.
Its like saying if, cheat , use doping, steal like rob a bank, or drih trafficking or ride throuhj a red light is doable as long if declare it..........
I mean then u get a nice society right, the policy has to be that support honesty.
With the toleration of programmers people mite think its a good thing to cheat, and as a ty may even stay here.
I see still alot of people that without having declared that use program still "play here withoit being sanctioned.
While it in the info says i dont declare it and use a program get demerit or nick might get permanently banned.
Maybe an auto detect system for that matter would be a good thing or do they use that here already?
while
😢
Sentence 4 is ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Its like saying if, cheat , use doping, steal like rob a bank, or drug trafficking or ride through a red light is doable as long if declare it..........
The policy should always be like crime doesnt pay.
With a policy based on softness u dont reach anything.
Hello AL Zamalek

Using a program in board games is allowed, yes. But a player has to declare it. 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html)

FlyOrDie's system recognises programs too and marks the player's account ! 

*** In both cases you can see the red exclamation mark IN THE LOBBY  behind a player's score - not only on their info sheet.

You ask why programs are allowed - maybe because some players would like to test their programs with other program players. Why should this be forbidden? 

Be it as it will: The moment we play here, we ALREADY ACCEPTED FlyOrDie's Terms of Service and the Rules Of Use. 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

And we'll have to abide by them - not question them.  

Sincerely,
John
❤️
Hello John,

But few programmers  dont declare it and then u dont see the exclamation mark because after awhile it goes away again and then they can do it each time again.
So then u dont see it anymore.
Its more the programmers that dont declare it and each time get away with it when it appears / appeared.
A few nicks i seen like multiple times with it.
Bc it says people must declare it if they do, but each time see people with !  detection  of program and didnt declare it and each time get away with it thats the point.
Really need 2 get sanctioned if they dont.
Otherwise it has no use that people have 2 declare it while they dont then.
I did read ur health issue the other they John, and i wish u good health John.
Hello AL Zamalek, Yes I understand that. The moderators take care of everything, but they cannot be online 24/7. You know who the program players are, you can avoid playing them. I don't have the perfect answer to your requests. 
But everything is being done, what CAN be done. Please understand that, Al Zamalek. And thank you very much for your good wishes, I appreciate it. 
Kind regards, John
❤️
So if a player has not declared they are a programmer, then 99% of the time it means they are not a program. So therefore if you lose to someone, it is because they are better than you and they won, fair and square. It doesn’t mean they are a programmer just because you lost. If any player were to look at your history. They would know right away that you play average players and an insane amount of quantity and that is how you get your points. For example you play an average player. Yes you Al I’m talking to you. You play average players ably an insane amount of time just to receive a few points. And once in a while an average player beats you and then your points drop. Not because they are a program but because you lost the game
❤️
Do u even know the difference between a good and a bad post?
Bc i highly doubt that !
When u become grandmaster or / and think as a grandmaster and / or when start making any sense, then ill be glad to explain.
Ic now that u with 25 points.... is that a new record?
Im now with 615 points and reached 770 points already, and u?
Do u know the word respect? l
Looking at ur post i can only conclude that u not familiar with that.
U ppl talk stuff without knowing the facts.
And i can explain 1 or 100 x 2 u ppl, but still come each time with same naive comments !
Lets be honest, we r not the same level !
Edited by AL Zamalek
🙃
Lol, do not be upset with him for agreeing with me. Be upset with me for speaking the truth
I did read ur health issue the other day, and i wish u good health John.
And ty Dav7d also for replying.
❤️
🙃