« Back to All Topics
On Server's ridiculous dice...
Posted in 
Backgammon
Posted in 
Backgammon
Server, I'm writing this to you. I'm not a bad backgammon player. You give such games to the other side with such dice that you have no desire to play backgammon. Even in situations where the other side accepts defeat, the defeated side suddenly finds itself defeated with the dice you roll. Whatever kind of writing you have, please fix it now. May the good one win. May the side you favor win. Let the better side win so that people can improve their games. My hope is that you will take this into consideration. Backgammon is a game to enjoy. But here people will become mentally ill thanks to you. 

Get yourself and your system in order. 

Otherwise, backgammon will be neither enjoyable nor nothing. 

Stay in love.
🙃
Hello Sidertha,

Backgammon is just a game. And playing a game must never be a reason to "become mentally ill."  Just top playing if this is really how you feel. There are plenty of other games on FlyOrDie, where you don't need luck but only good skills.

Nothing is fixed, all is perfect, the dice are random!  If you can spare 5 minutes of your time please read this posting by a FlyOrDie developer. You'll definitely think different then. 

Random Dice: The Myth  
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/201645?s=hn

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
correction:  "Just stop playing it"  (not top)
If you want to make your statement credible about randomness of dice, you have to post the source code in open access. Otherwise, all claims made about rigged dice are valid because it is so obvious. FlyOrDie will have no credibility in any of their statements until they post their source code. End of the story.
🙃
If you want to make your statement credible about dice being "rigged", you have to post a clear and obvious proof about this statement. Otherwise, all claims made about fixed dice are invalid. Despite, you are more than welcome to add your thoughts about how you think the dice are rigged: 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/202942
❤️
You have a 1 in 6 to roll a number you need, the odds are against you. Sometimes it suits you sometimes it doesn't. Don't let it upset you. It's just a game. Play it for fun.
Anyone who has studied statistics and probability... understands that 11 rolls that don't allow come in off the bar... when there is at least one opening and eventually two.... knows that something is askew.... I think the developers are part of a study of human behavior.... as in, how long will the players keep playing under adverse conditions.. Fair is fair... and statistics may lie... but not so consistently as to overrule the governing laws of mathematics... :-) that's it.. I'm done... gonna play some more ;-)
🙃