« Back to All Topics
Hi!..
Posted in 
General
Hi!..
Posted in 
General
Hi!..
I would love to hear about some tactics. So can some one pls give me some tips or something.
Hi Douglas2228,
you could search for "curling tactics" on Google or any other search engine. There are many useful sites on the web.   
Kind regards, John
I came across this excellent video:   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZ799ULlvU&ab_channel=ChessonIce.

As previously mentioned, there are numerous websites on the internet that provide extensive explanations of various curling tactics. 
cheers!
John
Good evening "Douglas228" ,

To complete the information,

1)Using guards: Guards are stones that are placed in front of the house (the target) to protect your other stones. Use them to your advantage to prevent the opponent from reaching your stones

2) Using Guards: Guards are stones that are placed in front of the house (the target) to protect your other stones. Use them to your advantage to prevent the opponent from reaching your stones.

3) You can also anticipate your opponent's actions: Curling is a game of strategy, so it is important to anticipate your opponent's actions. Try to predict their moves and adjust your game accordingly.

4) The most important thing is the adjustment and dosage of your shot with the precision of the throw by moving your mouse.

I wish you good fun at Curling,

Have fun at Curling,

catsgirls assistant Moderator
Edited by catsgirls
🙃