« Back to All Topics
no dutch speaking moderators?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I'd like to propose myself as a (candidate)moderator in the snooker game. speak dutch,english, french, german, understand spanish
😮
Good evening H55,
please apply here and fill in the form. 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/pre_modapp.html

Kind regards and my best wishes! 
John
❤️
Just filled in the form, hope for a positive answer because i'd like to help to make it more polite, more fun and more sportmanship games without, as it really should be; don't mind about my personal ratings, but can't stand the cheaters
Hi John, 

I filled in the form as a reply for becoming a (assistant)dutch spreaking moderator on 01/02/2024. just up to now i never got answer (pos or neg).I've just got the the feeling of being more controlled? So I'm loosing the fun and   i'm wandering if t's worth  to keep my subscrition. Don't want to put pressure on this ;, but 20 days should be enough to get an aswer.

Kind regards, H55
Hallo H55, 

je hebt geen antwoord op je sollicitatie ontvangen, omdat alle assistent-moderatorposities voor onze biljartspellen bezet zijn. Het antwoord mag uw plezier bij het spelen niet beïnvloeden. 

Veel plezier.
❤️
Zeer spijtig, vermits ik intussen al een aantal fake spelers heb kunnen betrappen, maar julliekeuze. Ik vraag mij echter wel af waarom ik nog een abonnement hier in de toekomst zou nemen Het zou mij in ieder geval wat euros besparen.Maar als julllie genoeg "admins" hebben die op hun stoel zitten "so be it";
🙃