« Back to All Topics
SNOOKER SERVERS
Posted in 
General
SNOOKER SERVERS
Posted in 
General
SNOOKER SERVERS
when is lost rating going to be given back due to servers going down?

6 games this week ive been kicked out of due connection broken, 4 of those was in line to win 2-0 bo3.

before you say it, its naff all to do with my internet connection as ive had it checked over, pc has been in for updates and check.

considering we pay to subscribe. this is beyond a joke now and i imagine im not alone.
🙃
😢
Hi Touching-Cloth,
FlyOrDie's servers are among the most reliable ones I’ve encountered in my career as an IT professional. 

But fact is that technology can sometimes fail - everywhere. This can be because of external attacks, or because maintenance/repair has to be done, you name it. 

Please try to be patient if a server is not available for roughly 5 minutes and keep in mind that you were just playing a game. 

Wishing you good games & a lot of fun!
John

(  In case these disconnections happen frequently you may use  "Traceroute Online" to check where the the problem occurs.   --> 

https://dnschecker.org/online-traceroute.php
  or any other DNS checker. Between you and FlyOrDie are many servers, not just one. )
Edited by John Stewart
Hi if you connect direct to a router with a high-speed cable it works perfectly fine with out any disconnections.  Purchase a router if you don't already have one ( ideally unlocked) they don't cost too much, then stick your ( ideally unlimited data chip) in (router) or use as it is, then use a high speed Lan cable and plug directly in to your laptop or pc from router then watch the difference.
No, doing this is not the cause... I have fiber optic internet and one of the best gaming routers you can buy (around 300$ usd) and it still will disconnect out of nowhere. Like touching-cloth says, it's usually when you're winning a frame and it seems to be more prominent in Snooker. I lost over 90 points yesterday because of this back to back.
🙃
😢
Lan cable capabilities is much higher than WiFi connection.
Do you use a Lan cable to connect to your device  from router ?  If you don't already do that, try it out because I was getting nearly 4-5 disconnections per day 3 weeks ago playing as guest.  But now using a high speed cable from my router to device, I get may be 1 disconnections per week, but now nearly never of times I never get booted now.
Yes. I'm hard-wired. It's something with this server because it's always game 2 of a set frame and instantly reconnects after it kicks you from the match.
Edited by  iFly
I can go months without a disconnection but in the last week on snooker, I have 5.