« Back to All Topics
WEB BROWSER
Posted in 
Billiards
WEB BROWSER
Posted in 
Billiards
WEB BROWSER
I AM NOT A HAPPY PUPPY ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NOW AND I STILL CANNOT LOG ON TO WEB BROWSER. IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO SORT IT OUT AS IT IS NOT JUST ME WHO CANNOT GET ON BUT NUMEROUS PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.I SPEAK FOR US ALL I DON'T LIKE PC MODE ITS PANTS.THE MODS HAVE TRIED TO SORT IT OUT BUT ARE UNABLE TO.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE HELP!
                       THANKS RODZZ.
If you could describe your problems a bit more in details that might prove quite helpful...

OP
when i try to enter the log on page it says that my web browser may have ben disabled. i have not done anything to my browser settings and i have also downloaded the java sun as recommended and more java than i know what to do with.i have cleared cookies,temp files,cleared browser cache,but it carn't be any thing wrong with my computor because several other people have experienced the same problem this week.i can access other java games with no problem. i hope this helps thankyou. Rodzz

remove any firewall, or internet security sofware.
or at least try to disable them.

OP
i have uninstalled norton even though i have played for 2 month with it running and have closed down all security systems and firewall this does not seem to improve things.we have taken off old programs and re-placed with new  and nothing seems to help.  thankyou
Thanks mate for the advice it worked a treat and i'm in.i could't have done it without your help greatly appreciated.                                                                                                                        Thanks again
Operater, i also have problems with trying to login the screen goes white, and i have done all that you have said in the link and still it does not work. what should i do?