« Back to All Topics
Boot button please
Posted in 
Billiards
Boot button please
Posted in 
Billiards
Boot button please
I know a lot of people have requested a boot button in the billiards rooms in the past.FOD's answer is ..Mute them.But the problem is they are still there sitting there in silence distracting the players.Where the two players agree they want to play in privacy,there should be a means to do that.I also think it would save the moderators a lot of work(when someone requesting a mod go into a room to remove a trouble maker).I wish u would think about this FOD..some people on here can be a pain in the whatsits at times
At least give this option to your subscribers
This is one of the rare occasions I agree with Flight:O
Oh yea, the only prob with the mute button is you tell us to mute them so the mods ban them, but even if you mute someone they dont get banned! So I think the shud be a ss button:p
the words " a ss" look like a certain word but it is ment to be a secreen shot lol sorry
You seem to be a perfect example of why i need a boot button tyler .lmao..joke
Lets just mix the posts together,trouble makers need a good boot up the a.ss lol
Lol u 2. 

Yet i also agree. the only problem i se is, if u boot them out, cant they just come back in 2 annoy u? u would have 2 boot them out over and over where it may b less work just 2 whisper. tho the boot button does SOUND nice, think of how it would effect the players. always having 2 hit it just 2 keep out 1 player. unless u have a solution 4 that preoblem?
How bout instead of a boot button for players who want to have a private game...A Private Room option, the room will be locked and only open to people with the secret password and of course the mods ;), i think that would be the best solution for private games, Mods can always come in if they wanna check for cheating or whatever and friends can come in, if invited and have the password.
jingle u got no chance,some ppl like urself would just boot out of spite for no good reason,me personaly will just stick to the mute
Your asking FlyOrDie for a screenshot button?

YOU HAVE A SCREENSHOT BUTTON!
Just place a slip of tape of the players box. This will no longer distract you while playing.

And I do not see why anybody would need privacy unless they are cheating.
i agree with losers idea. that would b so much better and no prob of ppl going in and out. good think loser.
Does Loser mean a Private Room or a Private Game?
Where Euan? Or are you so blind you guess whats there:O lmao
Now now Newkie my old sparring patner,Me spitefull? neverrrr.Yeah §orέ Lфѕeг .Good idea

>>privet game not privet room. Where would the privet room go? 
Not sure how they would work it,boot button or whatever..would be nice to have a response from FOD.If or not they had any plans in the future to impliment such a thing(it would save us all from posting begging letters asking for privicy lol)
oooo Euan can't get a comeback on me...You Lost The Argument;)
i mean when u make a challenge, we would have something for the subscribers come up askin if we want to make our game private, then a password would be entered in order to do so, there wont be cheating, not any more than usual becuase Mods would be able to come in without a password, but the game would be closed to anyone else who didnt have the password. 

I think this sums it up pretty well.

§ore Loser
oooo Euan can't get a comeback on me...You Lost The Argument

First of all...terrible english. Second, I haven't been here and third, I don't think you quite understand what I was asking.

He says a Private Room but think about it...

many, MANY rooms will be needed to do this. It's not like a Private Game which is small. A room is big. The server can't handle more rooms than it already has so please Tyler, shh.
Still no comeback to >>> Where is the ss button Euant to spam? or are you so blind you guess whats there?
I dont know if uve been doing a bit of cheating yourself snipe:|,but rest assured fod know if someones been cheating or not,I think any sensible person would realise that.
nahhh snipe wouldnt cheat. hes a nice guy. ;) hes me pal...or last i checked anyway lol. 

y could subs come in and check. there r alot of subs and even some of them annoy ppl. maybe mods could come check every now and then. there all pretty much ok. PLZ RESPOND FOD!!!!!!!!! we want to no if night flight came up a killer idea or not. i think its pretty coolie. but that just my opinion.

Moon Dancer
I mean a Private Game not a whole new room, i think we all enjoy room 1, just an option to make ur current challenge a private game, it would only be available to be done by subs. 

And i'm a she ;)

§ore Loser
Euan you're so weak you're on correction is always english. ( too bad you're not from Ameriaca which speaks english so i don't get why you care).

lol;)
Euan: first of all you spelled "only "on" terrible enlish. 
Euan:enlish* I should start preveiwing before I post hehe:p
you even had 2 trys and still got it wrong  so you need to learn hoew to type before critisizing others OK.
I think ur spot on §orέ Lфѕeг ..Being a subscriber on here should give us a few advantages..think about it fod,might make you a few quid

lol sorry loser. 

and back 2 topic. y subs enter? Y NOT only mods? they can check on us if they want. 
Mods should be allowed in the private rooms at all times..by the way,no fears about that
Moderators.

Would have access to all and any rooms without any need of permission or password. They would be able to go into any room just as they can now, even if the maximum spectator limit per room has been reached.

Subscribers.

Would have access to making private games, but only can enter someone elses private game if such person has given them the password to enter the game.

Unsubscribers.

Would only be able to play in a private game if a subbed player makes it, they would also be able to enter private games though if the password is givin to them by the maker of the game.

I think this would be a really cool idea, and a great perk for us subscribers, doesn't work too bad for the unsubscribers and i think it would make the game a bit more quiet and peaceful; a bunch of other game sites have this option and it works pretty well. 

I hope this idea goes into consideration.

§ore Loser.
Correction for Moderators:

...Even if the # of spectators per game (5 spectators) has been reached.
I think to watch a game should only be as guests,without registered nicknames,then they will have to be silent.No one would come and talk.If watching a game is wanted,to check someone making cheat or anything else, or to learn how to play :D:p:) coming as silent guest would be available,lobby is for talk,table is for play.Exception for moderators..
someone somewhere sometime offered something like player search engine,that can be good too.something like messenger that when u log in flyordie,it can show the friends that u selected before.
lol this is dumb...we know yo're only 18 Champ Manager
(  kid ) and i'm guessing so is MasterTyler...

end of it:p
whoops wrong topic...lol  I just woke up...
 excellent idea.....maybe flyordie could change it so the ppl who are subscribed can make their room private, if they want to!...i dont normally get abuse from ppl but after todays hassle in the lobby, i think us subscribed should at least have the option , after all we are the paying ppl ;-)
Hey GicaHagi.....i hope u dont mind me watching your games ;-)....:p
Ty....and your always welcome in mine...;-)
it's this little upside down arrow in the middle right of your screen