« Back to All Topics
LAGGY SERVERS
Posted in 
Technical
LAGGY SERVERS
Posted in 
Technical
LAGGY SERVERS
The servers are so laggy that a lot of the time it is realy hard if not impossible to play. I enjoy using flyordie but it is getting to the point where i feel like not comming back as i get so frustrated with the servers.

Is this a thought anyone else shares?

If there is a problem with too many people using flyordie, how about limiting the number more....?
Usually it's either your PC the route your ISP chooses which is at fault. Search this forum for "Spyware" if you want some hints.
the adverts are very flashy now to say the least...this slows down your game and makes it laggy...all i can suggest is get a better internet connection or subscribe..(or get an ad blocker, but would i ever suggest that:p)

if it is unbearable try what beppe says:p his ideas usually work..
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the ads.
thanx. ill give it a go, i do have a 4mb connection tho lol
I have to agree with disorder on this one. I'm using a 100mb server, I can download torrents, and connect to yahoo chess, red hot pawn, game knot etc etc without EVER losing connection.

The problem lies with flyordie's servers. It makes flyordie a frustrating experience and although it is my favorite game site it's fast becoming last on my list.

Don't forget that you route through a number of servers to get to FoD, and any one of those could delay your game data. If the servers were laggy we'd all be feeling the effect, but I am not noticing anything wrong.
I agree with random...fly or die ganes are so laggy that their pool and tanx games are unplayable. I have all the proper antispyware and ad blockers and and there even worse now. Thanks fly or die from being the best to the absolute worst site on the internet. Evidently the folks at fly or die dont give a shit either. I think they dont even read these forum pages because if they did they would fix these problems. Good by fly or die forever!!!!
Hey fly or die ,have u ever heard of this word:UPGRADE!!!
                                CYA...BENO48
Hi everyone. 
I too am having trouble maintaining a connection to FOD, I lost it 9 times in a row the last time I played at the weekend. I have contacted my isp who wants me to submit test results to them. To do these tests I need FOD ip address, can anyone tell me how to get it?
Needless to say I am on a big zero in all the games thanks to this problem,sob sob.... 
who do I turn into a frog???GRRRRR

Don't turn them into a frog Whitewitch....turn them into a server it might help things a bit.....;)
how much of a genius is Beppe.WOW:P