Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Snooker
DISCONNECTING 
evenings are different that play and it disconnects me. last night I have lost 7 games following. lowering of different points, I have written to flyordie but without answer.  
For me they have to change the server I believe that it doesn't make her/it more  
change him
Thanks
i find if you have more than one thing running on you'r pc disconecting happens more often.  example----- msn and fod at the same time slows my server and if i have msn  fod and i check someones score card i get d/c every time. so maybe if you try running fod on its own it will stop d/c happening so much........oh please note my comp is old so it might just be me this works for.
I didnt have too much trouble with being disconnected for some time. But lately i got kicked several times in a row; might have been a day they had trouble with the server, but it might also have been a problem with another program i ran on my computer at the same time.

So i think the safest way to avoid d/c is to shut down all other progs when playing at fod or at least all other programs that open a permanent connenction to the internet (esp. messenger progs or automatically updated chatrooms etc.)