« Back to All Topics
Auto-draw
Posted in 
Checkers
Auto-draw
Posted in 
Checkers
Auto-draw
I am sick and tired of this, whenever I'm winning it says draw I lose points since my Rating is 700. This is ridiculous, I was going to win in 15-20. This is so unfair. When does FlyOrDie say draw? After a certain amount of moves? Well if so then please increase the moves because I would have easily won.

Thank You

ياكوب
A draw becomes aotomatic after a certain number of unproductive moves by both players. Unproductive moves means no one is captured and neither side has a piece elevated to a king.
Fully agree auto draw is frustrating as certain positions(first , second) can take many moves to win and almost certainly would,time out. I have been one move away from victory on with 2 pieces to 1 and auto draw clicked in! On the other hand playing an opponent moving back and forth in the double corner rather than accepting a draw is (perhaps) even more annoying.

I would have thought with your rating you should be looking for more serious gameplay than the 10 minute format. For the majority of mid rankers auto draw probably balances itself out?