« Back to All Topics
Connection Lost
Posted in 
Technical
Connection Lost
Posted in 
Technical
Connection Lost
I have lost many points playing pool because I keep getting disconnected. I have a good broadband connection so I know that's not the problem. Flyordie, you need to change things so if someone gets disconnected, they don not loose any points. I pay to play on your service and I expect to get what I paid for, A reliable service. Not one that craps out every other day or sometimes minute.

A dissatisfied customer...
yo pel verry interesting
so this is hapends even to subscribers??
But if you are comfortable whit this
find out that the same is to other free sites
I have the same problem 
the connection lost and my internet steel work
Search the technical forum for other ideas. If it's not your ISP and not FoD, it's either one of the servers used in the routing or else - and most likely - your PC.
It's not my ISP or my PC. FlyOrDie is the only game site I get disconnected from. I have never had a problem getting disconnected from other online games.
It amazing how many people say that, only to discover that it's some tracking cookie creating a problem.
I'm loosing connection even before the game starts.I think it is beacouse i once have clicked on screensavers
It is not some tracking cookie. I deleted all my cookies and still lost the connection. I am using a Mac running OS 10.4. I've had problems with using a Mac on this site before. Is this the problem again?

I don't believe that this site claims to be Mac compatible.