« Back to All Topics
Ratings
Posted in 
Technical
Ratings
Posted in 
Technical
Ratings
Why do my ratings go down when other people lose on time? Also when they disconnect, I lose ratings. This has distorted my ratings for a long time now, as it usually happens against worse players.
Very strange, are you sure your rating goes down? I have never seen anyones rating go down if the opponent disconnects or loses....
to me happened the average of this problrm is 50%. Unbelieveblr. The conexion falls dawm all the time and i loose points after points. it is frustrating. I win a game and after that there is always a disconexion. Impossible to improve the ranking. Where is the moderator? A fiscalization? 
and my ranking always going down with a disconexion
otto what is happening to you is not wrong. You are being disconnected and this will lose you points, there's nothing you can do about it ;) You can search the forum for ways to check your connection I know Fearnloathin has put a lot of info into this forum about such issues.

Animal Mike's problem is a little different he is saying that he loses points when an opponent disconnects :)